Sunday, March 4, 2012

Graphic 45 Project

On Monday, March 5th, I have a fun new project showing on the Graphic 45 blog. I will be making this project on my regular Ustream show on Friday, March 9 (continuing on Saturday and the following Wednesday) I can't show the photo yet, but I do have the kits up on my website. I will be adding the pattern and a Little Darlings Kit on Monday. (The Little Darlings kit won't ship till later in the week)

Make sure to check out the project tomorrow!

Laura

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one....and the next, and the next. Thanks Laura for all the marvelous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing creative mind you have! anxious to watch the classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no the kit is sold out. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, will you add more kits? Please....
    Lynda Hayashi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Laura got one! I am so excited to start this wonderful project! I also want to do the Tag exchange!!!! You have such a creative spirit and such a willingness to share it with others. We are so blessed to be on the receiving end. It gives us a chance to share it with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked out your projects for the G45 DT. Awesome every one of them. You are a true artist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, saw the project on the G45 site. You Rock! Can't wait to see how it goes together. Thank you for sharing your talent. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete