Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Leavin' On a Jet Plane......

Tomorrow I take off for New Jersey and Ranger U...Whoo Hoo!

I've been crazy busy getting things done before I leave and get the family ready to run somewhat smoothly while I'm gone...4 straight days of McD's won't hurt, will it? LOL!

The pattern for the Sewing/Jewelry Case is up on the website and I added more of the kits for those who want them. I will be emailing out the pattern to those who already bought the kit in the morning. All the kits will ship out soon after I get back home. All of the Ranger product will be arriving while I am gone...poor hubby has to find a place for it!

I've the May projects for Graphic 45 done and will be emailing them out in a few minutes....not sure when they will go up on the G45 blog.

I will try posting and tweeting from New Jersey as I can.

I am going to miss you all on Friday night,,,going be weird not doing the show!!!

Have an awesome weekend!

Laura

21 comments:

  1. Laura, I never heard back from you on the Pike Place Market mugs and coffee so I guess you ran out of time this week. If you don't leave till late let me know and I can still pass the stuff off to you. Have a safe flight. ~Debra dleslie927@MSN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and safe travels.

    (:(:SMILES:):)

    ROBIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura have a great time! Enjoy yourself learn lots and have fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have loads of fun and make loads of cool stuff! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a rip roaring great time and a safe flight too! Learn lots and come back and show us lots of good things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun... buy phone insurance (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, 4 days of McD's won't hurt a bit! Lol... All the best for a safe trip and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please have a ball, while you´re gone hun and a safe trip, and don´t do anything, I wpouldn´t. ( It leave you completely free he he he)
    Just have lots of fun and enjoy every second there and get back with loads of new fun ideas for all of us inhere. I almost can´t wait to hear all about it.
    have fun and take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura, have a safe flight and a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it and see what you learned.

    Heather aka momofcody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time and tell Tim hello from all of us. Can't wait til you return and share what you have learned with all of us. Next year, who knows, you just might be teaching at Ranger U.

    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura, have a good and safe flight and bring us back lots of your wonderful ideas. We will miss you on Friday.
    Take good care of yourself and don't lose your phone.
    Kty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a safe trip laura, have fun at Ranger U. I can't wait to hear all about it. We will miss you on Friday night, but waiting to hear all that you have learned is well worth it. TFS!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Laura - Have fun and travel safe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a fabulous time and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laura, enjoy and have fun, and learn lots so you can share with us later. We will miss you on Friday...Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to see what you learn at Ranger U. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Tell Tim hi from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Laura . Have a safe flight and a great time. hugs xochitl montano

    ReplyDelete
  18. It will be an amazing time. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete