Monday, February 7, 2011

Heritage Album Update

I am working on the emailing of Part 1 of the Heritage Album instructions....it's taking longer to get everyone in the address book than anticipated so you may receive yours tonight or you might not get it till morning....it's all a bit of a learning curve for me. EVERYTHING should be caught up by the end of the week....phew! Here's a peek at the cover and inside cover that we will be doing Friday night (feb 18). On Saturday (Feb 19), we will do the same pages with different paper choices to give a different look.







I will most likely be doing the Suitcase as the next 6 month series class starting in early July. I will also schedule the clock and sewing basket as the new products become available.

14 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! This is so exciting! I can hardly contain myself!! Loved the video too! Paperclipping.com did some very nice videos of the show in general. Can you tell Tim was impressed with what you created? Ya!!!! Congrats...you deserve it all...
    Betty Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YA THE SUITCASE. This is going to be so so so much fun. Thank You Laura Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! a full year of awesome projects, I carnt wait
    Thanks Laura
    XX :-)J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the picture it looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the Heritage album, but the suitcase!!!...I'm in heaven --love it and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE VIDEO IS SPECTACULAR!!! Aren't we doing the Valentine's Box on Friday and Saturday....I'm confused (not at all unusual for me). I was thinking I would be getting the instructions for that kit before Friday? Or are the instructions coming in the kit...but I know you usually email them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Can't wait to start working on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to be a wonderful class. I'm just wondering if there are any Heritage Kits left to order. Love the picture of you and Tim, totally awesome. TFS!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. love the shape the ribbon everything.
    cant wait to see it all.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Total excitement in doing all the projects...can't wait!!!
    Great pic of you and T!M :) and a really wonderful video ....
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! C'est vraiment très joli et j'ai bien hâte de le faire. Super les vidéos. bye...bye...Laura et bonne journée.
    It's very beautiful album....I like the shape..it's different.
    Bye..bye...Laura have nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura, I can't wait to get started! I also wanted to say thank you, I received the Heritage Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG !!!! the suitcase and the clock !!!! I have yet to order an actual kit from you, only instructions so far but I will be saving my pennies to order kits for these. Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to the heritage class too. I need to order the instructions. Oh Laura, your talent is amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete