Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ustream Friday Night...

I had to change the project for Friday night. The Poinsettia sample and pattern were just too involved for me to get them done in time for class. I will be making it in the New Year as a spring mini that can be made into a colorful garden of flowers!

Because of the popularity of the Snowy Village on my blog, I decided to turn that into a class....we will be making the same village....but as a night time scene! You can do either one if you are working along during class. I will have the patterns for it up sometime tomorrow morning.

On Saturday, I have some SUPER cute gift card holders for the those last minute gifts. I will post the photo's and patterns sometime tomorrow as well.

I am making headway on getting my Christmas shopping done. Now i just need the elves to show and wrap things for me!!

See you tomorrow night!!!

Laura

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the night time village, the snowy one was really cool. I will definitely be watching tomorrow night. I like wrapping presents, if I was near you I would come help :0) "see" you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, your projects are always so wonderful! Will be happy with whatever you do!

    So glad to hear Trevor is doing much better!

    Heather aka momofcody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see the village in action. I love, love, love this. I feel like we are receiving an early gift from you....an extra class. Thanks so much for all of your dedication and hard work. You are an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you are giving yourself a break. After all you have been through these last few months and then Christmas and all. I know we will love whatever you decide to teach us. Love the Snow scene and the Cute!! houses.
    As for the Christmas presents, too bad I don't live closer, I love to wrap gifts. As a teen I used to work with some people at a gift wrap booth. Loved it. Have a great Christmas and take time with your uncyber family. Thanks for all your great projects. Eagerly waiting for what new ideas you have for next year.

    ReplyDelete